Here are a few ideas for using some of our delicious products.
Garden Starter Pizza
Pre-heat oven per directions on your pizza crust.
- 1 par-baked pizza crust (e.g. Boboli) - 1 to 2 Tblsp olive oil
- 1/2 jar Bea's Ho-Made Garden Starter Sauce
- 4 oz. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Meat(s): Italian sausage, pepperoni, etc. - Dried Basil
- Brush olive oil onto pizza crust, Spread Garden Starter Sauce over crust,--- If you chose to include meat, you can put it on here. Sprinkle cheese. Bake.
Cherry-Marmalade Chicken Pasta Salad
> 1 - Stalk Celery
> 1/2 c. diced onion
> 2 c. cooked and cooled chicken - chopped
> 3/4 c. mayo
> 1/3 c. Bea's Citrus Marmalade
> 1/2 c. Bea's Cherry Sauce
> 2 c. uncooked small pasta shells
> 1/4 tsp. salt (optional)
Cook pasta per package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water (make sure pasta is well drained).
In a large bowl combine all the ingredients.
Best served chilled.
Pork Chops Glazed with Plum Sauce
Pre-heat oven 375
Ingredients: 2-6 Thick Pork Chops, 1 Jar Bea's Plum Sauce, 2 Tbl cooking oil.
- In an oven-proof skillet add cooking oil and heat until hot
- Place chops in hot oil and brown on both sides.
- Remove from heat and glaze each chop with Plum Sauce.
- Cover pan, place in heated oven, and bake for 35 minutes.
- Take pan out of oven and remove cover.
- Spoon more Plum Sauce on each chop.
- Return to oven UNCOVERED and bake for another 10 minutes.
Yummy with winter squash and potato